Campaign Against Fees & Cuts Cymru, formed on October 22nd 2011, is a student-lead organisation dedicated to bringing activists in Wales together to stand up for education and public services.
- Campaign for the abolition of tuition fees in Wales.
- Campaign for the restoration of funding and grants in education in Wales such as but not limited to EMA and ALG; education is a right, not a privilege.
- Campaign for equal access to Welsh-language post-16 education in Wales.
- Campaign against job losses and cuts to public services in Wales.
- Support the campaigns of NCAFC, unions, and anti-cuts groups.