The motion passed by the All-Wales Student Assembly on 22nd October, 2011 established CAFCC with a Transitional Committee of 4 members, who shall work to establish the organisation and prepare a conference no later than the end of May to elect the first Steering Committee, which will consist of 8 members elected by STV over the period of one week.
The role of the committee is to:
- Meet regularly to discuss and co-ordinate action as mandated by members, minutes of which shall be made available after approval of minutes.
- Organise and run CAFCC Conference.
- Job-Share the role of Welsh National Caucus Representative on the National Committee of the NCAFC, to ensure Welsh representation within NCAFC.
The current Transitional Committee members are:
- Alesh John, Cardiff & Vale College
- Andrew Tindall, Aberystwyth University
- Edmund Schluessel, Cardiff University
- Steffan Bateman, Cardiff & Vale College