November 18, 2011 Leave a comment
On November 30th, millions of workers across dozens of trade unions will be taking action over proposed pension reforms which will see public sector workers pay more, and work longer, only to receive less.
Campaign Against Fees & Cuts Cymru stands together with workers in opposition to the attack on pensions, and students and education workers and activists from across Wales will be mobilising on November 30th in support of those taking action.
Below is a list of known events on the 30th, in Wales:
- Cardiff March and Rally, noon, starting at Cardiff City Hall, Gorsedd Gardens Road , Cardiff CF10 3ND
- Wrexam March and Rally, 11:30am, starting at Queen’s Square, Wrexam
- Aberystwyth March and Rally, 11am, starting at the top of Penglais Hill, Aberystwyth
- Llandrindod Wells March and Rally, 11am, starting at Theatr Powys, Tremont Road, LD1 5 EB
- Merthyr Tydfil Rally, 11am, at the Civic Centre, CF47 8ZA
- Mold March and Rally, 10:30am, starting at the Council Offices, CH7 6LG
- Swansea, noon, starting at the Guild hall, SA1 4PE
If you have details of any further action in Wales, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.